Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The sun'll come out tomorrow. Bet your...bottom....

Bet my bottom?
I have been saying that line repeatedly for about half an hour.
Yes. I am still sick.
And I'm missing my soap! Eegad.
YAY "THE BABY PONY" IS FINALLY IN!!
And I totally remember reading "The Saddest Pony". It was way lame, about like a dog that died or something and the pony was SAD. Like "The Girl Who Hated Ponies", I only read it once. Still waiting on "Circus Pony".
My father tells no lies.
Um um um.
Because I have no spine, I agreed to do a jazz band audition today. But I'm SICK, so I can't do it. In fact, I missed it. It was at 11:10. I want to get a doctor's note saying I can never play trombone again. Down with jazz!
I just want to make jazz, too, because I'm lazy and don't want to wake up three days a week at 5:30. Yeah. Ouch.
I crushed my fingernail.
It hurts.
Take my new FOB quiz. I scored 100. Duh.
SPEAKING of 100%, do you remember the MATH CLASS I was FAILING???
Yeah. I got 100% on the last quiz.
I GOT A 100% ON THE LAST QUIZ!
I don't know HOW, but I suppose I should be happy. Argh.
I have an entire bottle of Sierra Mist Free sitting on the kitchen table. Anybody want some?

12 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

pffft only 3 days a week? week we have hour practices before school everyday without end o.O and we pwn. like. pwn. do you know how to solo with chord changes and stuff? I'm learning how and its a little overwhelming...bleh still sick eh? thats cool....

Matt Wilson said...

I realized I just totally put you down in every single comment I just posted. lol. why do I care about competeing with you? your just a girl...a girl with a brain a third the size of us men...its science...dang it I've seen that movie to much... thats kinda funny. u r cool? and I should post a blog maybe...

Matt Wilson said...

yeah the guy I closed with like left for an hour and went and made out with his girlfriend that he broke up with (?) for an hour...sorry that was random.

Lauren said...

wtf why did i need to know about that...?
i actually did not get offended until the brain size thing. what movie is that?
psh you're not in jazz band, they make you study the stupid composers and their drugs and grills and stuff.

Matt Wilson said...

we don't study composers in jazz band...we play music, and learn chords...ots of chords...and variances on those chords...and then learn how to move from chord to chord and play notes in those chords efficiently and hit target tones and stuff...and some of us wind up being really good...so far not me...

Matt Wilson said...

you wer realy offended by the brain comment? or was that just a...I don't know if theres a word for it kinda offended...or were you really offended?

Lauren said...

yeah i guess junior high bands aren't that cool...
um don't know...i was sort of offended but i think it's true. one of the many things i actually learned at school.

Matt Wilson said...

hahahaha. no Junior high bands are cool for Jr. high but highschool is just soooooo much cooler.

Lauren said...

so i've heard. no lie, our band is not cool at all.

Matt Wilson said...

French horn!

Lauren said...

man now i want to go on a fox hunt.

Matt Wilson said...

...


(haha)