Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not only am I surprised that you can SPEAK, but you also like Evanescence?

That's me being a jerk right there. I do not stereotype. I DON'T. Okay, I do. But I wasn't at the time. And I didn't say that.
Aaaagh. Football game. We got our butts kicked. I think the score people scored wrong, because the other team's first touch down and extra point only got 2 points? Whatever. They scored a total of three touchdowns. We scored one.
But our pep band was SOOOOOOOOO much better. Sure, they had three sousaphones, two baritones, and two trombones, but they only played 3 songs: "Fun, Fun, Fun" (that's so loser. I'm sorry, but that's probably the dumbest song ever), their fight song, and "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" (which I really want to steal). Psh. We were amazing. Except they hogged all the space in the bleachers and the trombones kept playing my part. Hate.
Do do do.
AAAargh. I understand math sometimes, but when I have ONE simple question, Mr. Kovacs won't answer it. I was getting really mad during math and then I started freaking crying. Aaargh it was so embarassing. And then he didn't answer my question, but gladly answered it for another group. WTh?
Come on, Wikipedia, step it up.
I want a dog. I'm totally getting one and naming it Amy Lee. Boy or girl, I don't care.

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

What's a sousaphone?

Lauren said...

only the coolest instrument on the planet.

RRock_With_It said...

Sarah said it was like a big tuba that wraps around the person who plays it.
I'm going to call it a pythonophone.