Thursday, October 04, 2007

Kind of makes you feel a little dirty, don't it?

Aaaah. Science. Creepy things. I don't even want to talk about them. But they really make you want to take a nice, long, cold shower. Ewwww I feel so unclean.
I saw Coach Cline in 5th period. She was subbing for art.
I kind of messed up on a printing job. I felt really stupid, and I didn't exactly get comfort, but I'm kind of glad I'm not being coddled. I just like that word. Coddled. It was STUPID, tho.
Then I bought rice for Mrs. Preecha.
Band, we got a new piece that we're borrowing from one of the high schools. Because Mr. Faxon didn't want to buy it. I hit a high G 4 times!
Tyler has really gross hair. I'm trying to decide who he looks more like, a blonde Fabio or Cary Elwes.
I PASSED THE MATH QUIZ! 100%! But I can't do the homework. So I'll just not do it....
Today didn't feel like a Thursday. And it still doesn't. I LOVE THURSDAYS!
Yes, another good day.
I'm pretty sure I passed the vocab quiz. I didn't study at all, but Chelsea lent me her notes.
FRENCH IS AWESOME! I read ahead about 15 pages in the French book and I understood ALL OF IT! But then I got into the next chapter and I didn't get it at all. Heh. I have an affinity.
You Could Not Be a Vampire

Sorry, but you're not just cut out for flesh eating, turning into a bat, and living forever.
But that's okay. The sight of blood turns your stomach... without even thinking of drinking it.
And while you definitely would never be a vampire, you're exactly the type of frail prey Dracula wannabe's crave.
Maybe it's time to arm yourself with a cross and some nasty garlic breath!

What you would like best about being a vampire: The raw power (though you wouldn't admit it to anyone)

What you would like least about being a vampire: The whole killing thing

Darn.
BOO STEPHENIE MEYER!
I'm sorry, but I honestly can't stand her. And I don't see why everyone loves her so much.

7 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I'm playgin french horn with our symphony...its pretty cool.

Matt Wilson said...

stephanie meier...thats not richies sister is it?

Matt Wilson said...

You absolutely must search for string quartet tributes...there so awesome, they have them for Switchfoot, Relient k, Fall out boy, evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, White stripes...there so awesome...not as good as brass quintets but eh...

Lauren said...

no she's the author of "twilight", "new moon", and "eclipse" and thinks she's so knowledgable about vampires and crap.
yeah i see those at walmart all the time. so far I've only seen evanescence and metallica, but they're pretty sweet.

valspara said...

the string quartet has tributed soooo many bands.....
lol i wrote about the special olympics

Matt Wilson said...

is it just me or did all the adds on every site, just very suddenly. like OVERNIGHT get very very explicit very ver suddenly.

Lauren said...

i have not noticed, actually.