Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lauren, do me a favor...

AAAAAAAGH! If you saw that in your e-mail, would you freak out? BECAUSE I DID!!! Totally did not use an elipses correctly.
Oh, it turns out it's an e-mail from Tyler. But HOLY CRAP! I was like, "Wth, what kind of favor? AND WHO ARE YOU?" Sorry, but free money just doesn't fly in my family. Because...because.
I like your hair, tho, Tyler. You look very Gerard Way.
Who else has noticed I have a tendency to overreact?
Don't be afraid to raise those hands. My reaction will not be violent.
It's just that even if I find something that I'm allowed to be mad about, I always misjudge the situation and end up being wrong. AARGH! *hits head on desk* *Bam! Bam! Bam!* Humble pie, humble pie.... So I apologize to everybody because I am dumb. Too much drama for me, mama.
Aaaah, I did not just say it.
I think TV has reached a happy medium. Here we have the incredibly crappy shows ("Cavemen", "Private Practice", etc.), and then we have some perfectly enjoyable television, mainly "Beauty and the Geek" and "Pushing Daisies".
I didn't talk about it last week, but JOSH AND HOLLIE!!!!! Aaargh, they should NOT have been voted out.
I'm glad Will and Rebecca got kicked out, tho. Rebecca was annoying. BUT I MISS JOSH!!!
Joshua and Shay make me laugh. And Luke is pretty funny. But he looks just like my band teacher???? I don't know. He acts sort of like him, too. I wonder if they are semi-related.
"Pushing Daisies" is nothing less than amazing. It's funny, creative, and suspenseful. The monkeys were pure genius.
"What's this?"
"It's for steering emergencies," he lied.
"Great. That's just what I thought," she lied.
And then they hold hands. Awwwww....
Just want to apologize again. To everyone I know. Because the whole thing was riduckulous.

6 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

...hello.

Lauren said...

hello. do you listen at all to Earth Wind & Fire? Just a random question, because no one else does.

Matt Wilson said...

no I don't, I'm sorry to disapoint. I have work today so don't expect to see me at yg.

what is earth wind and fire?

Lauren said...

they did the song "shining star".
you missed a pretty good game of "psychiatrist". but not much else happened.

Matt Wilson said...

work was soooooooooooooooo bad...oh goodness...sooooo bad.

Lauren said...

i'm sorry.