Monday, October 15, 2007

I've got all the time in the world

If you look in my heart, you'll know from the start, it's all I can do not to think about you.
OMG, JUMP5!!!!
This CD is so amazing. I should put "Spinning Around" on my ipod, too. But forealz. I pulled out that one Jump5 album the other day and it just wasn't as good as this one. Probably because they copied all these other songs by Earth Wind & Fire and stuff.
But seriously. I still know the words and stuff.
Yeah.
Tyler is driving me insane. WHO IS SHE AND WHY IS IT HER BIRTHDAY? I guess I only care because you kept bringing it up.
Drake spelled my name right? Whoa.
Lol, hilarious quest in the computer lab during science. I dropped my book behind the desk and I couldn't get it out, so Aisha saved it and she is my hero. And then Quintin pushed Drake behind the desk thingy. It was violent...and funny.
Heh. "To our cool summer song...."
Ew, speaking of books, I'm reading a really crappy one. It sucks a lot. It's like Esther, only the people are polygamous and the culture doesn't exist. SUCKS SO BAD. It's called "The Princess Academy". :P Miri is way annoying.
Chelsea told me it was a good book. But whatever, kids.
Um um um um um pants.
Okay, if you can get a maximum of 90 points on a French test, how in the world do you get 93? "I got 93!!!" "You can only get 90." "83. Whatever." Yeaaaah...
There's a new kid in office. He's pretty cool.
I UNDERSTAND MATH. How did this come about?
I also finished a cross word puzzle in 30 minutes. :) It's all good.

No comments: