Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sharpay has feelings, too.

Aaaaaagh. I still hate that part in HSM2 where Sharpay is all, "You're a great guy, Troy. I just wish you were doing this for me." AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! SHARPAY HAS A HEART!!! AND POSSIBLY A BRAIN!!! It was so sad. No matter how much she squealed loudly or manipulated the resort staff, SHE WOULD NEVER GET TROY.
Aaaargh. I watched "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton" last night at Jeannie's. Aaaargh. How depressing, and chock full of Sharpay moments like that. I feel so bad for Pete. Omg, Pete. He was so adorable. Seriously, Josh Duhamel has nothing on Topher Grace. I was like simeltaneously laughing and crying during that movie.
Aaaargh, "Just My Luck" is so lame. Wth, was that creepy little girl his daughter, because he would've had to have fathered her at like age 12ish??? She might've been his sister. Whatever. I did not understand that little Katie girl. Lindsay Lohan is way lame. I really want to read some Pony Pals. I might start doing Maddie Finn novels as a side project. But I have to put those on hold, too. Yaaaaay.
Omg. They have some new titles I hath not read yet. Let's see, I haven't read past #20, so I'm quite behind. I didn't know they were still publishing these. They don't sell them at Barnes & Nobles anymore. Uh. #17 really sucked, I remember that. I hated it whenever she got in a fight with Aimee, because Aimee was SO ANNOYING. Fiona was pretty cool, but Lindsay was way annoying.
AAAAGH AND THEN MADDIE AND HART FINALLY GO OUT! Omg, I'm so excited. I'm totally doing Madison Finn AND Pony Pals!!! Yaaaaay! I really liked #8, too. It had a message about anorexia.
Should I do it in series order or not?
Wow. I love HSM2.
And Atreyu.
And...
okay...
I'm coming out of the closet.
I like FF5. So sue me.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Why was Elizabeth Goodwin not at youth group? It was insane.

Lauren said...

It was my cousin's birthday. Why was it insane?