Monday, October 22, 2007

I'M WAITING TO SHOW YOU

Lol. "Wishes and Dreams" is like my favorite song ever. Besides "Lead Sail (and a Paper Anchor" and what not. FOREVER WE COULD BE, SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND ME IN ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS! Hm, this person is quite sure of himself. Reminds me somewhat of Cartel. Wow, de ja vu.
I learned tons of new French today, including making things plural. In French class, however, we've gone through about 3 pages of the chapter in a week. :P I read the entire chapter, but I'm not going to start the third one yet because I read some of it and I understood NOTHING. So I'm back where I started. Oh well. Now I know how to refer to groups of people. I don't feel like typing in French today. I want to disagree with someone, though. Heh. We get to do that tomorrow and I get to say, "MAUVAISE!!"
Listening to my secret band, ho hum.
I still love "Wishes and Dreams". That song lets me sleep at night. Because everyone knows a harsh fit of laughter makes you sleep better.
I finally got good at Donkey Kong. I'm at the Monkey Mines. Party on.
Dogs are pretty great. Office is great. Cuz all I did was practice French in the lovely quiet.
I HAAAATE "The Subtle Knife". I've read "The Golden Compass" like three times, but I tried to read "The Subtle Knife" in 7th grade and it was SOOOO boring. I'm reading it again, but AAAAAAAAAGH. I wish Philip Pullman had left Will out of the picture and skipped straight to "The Amber Spyglass", which I have not read.
Lol. Matt White is my background. He has very Garrett-Hedlund-as-Jack-from-"Four-Brothers"-y hair. It's pretty nice.
Lol. I really wish I could somehow have that conversation with someone of the male persuasion. It would be pretty hilarious. But no. It will stay in my brain forever. It was funny. Too bad.
Our eyes were locked....
DJs make my HEART ACHE!

No comments: