Friday, October 26, 2007

Do it right this time. *pause* Okay, I messed up.

I love this CD. So cool.
Aaaargh someone stole Tim's book and my book journal yesterday, only it turned out Tyler took Tim's book, but I CAN'T FIND MY BOOK JOURNAL! I had it in the library on top of my stuff and it was NOT there when I went to get it again. Not my fault, though. We could only take a pencil and had to put all our crap on the shelves. :P Oh well. I could always get a new one, but I want to show off my 5/5 on most of my writing assignments.
I'm addicted to "Monk". It's way cool. I'm trying to get my Mom hooked on "Psyche", but we don't get that channel. Aaargh. There's always the library. Yeah right.
Speaking of libraries, the librarian gave me this book that I have no memory of ever holding, and if I did, it was a LOOOONG time ago. Like 7th grade. Kind of odd. But it had my name on it. Weird.
Heh. Science was so cool. I threw a ruler at Drake. But then Mr. Campbell lectured us both about assault. Well, he shouldn't be hitting my nose then.
Jesse needs to time right. Our times were way off. Forget acceleration.
Aaaagh our practice for "Electricity" was so cool. Only I didn't get a stand light. Because they didn't want to plug mine in. Ouch. Kevin, Robert, and I were playing our little band game "Are You Nervous?" It's so awkward and probably illegal and it could be counted as assault to Mr. Campbell, but it's fun in a weird, perverted way. Kevin's really good at it when he's playing with a girl. Interesting.
Math was pretty cool, too. I got Tyler in trouble, but other than that.... Connor had tape on his forehead?
I love crossword puzzles.
I love Fridays.
I WANT A DOG.
And some Fritos.
And some chocolate chip cookies.
I'm almost on chapter 4 in the French book. I don't want to finish this book before the end of the year, but this is ridiculous. I also did all the work up to chapter 4 in the workbook. I'm such a nerd. I had to review chapter 3 today, and it made more sense. Maybe I should review chapters 1-3 and all will be well.
Uh oh. If we aren't to chapter 3 by November 6 I'm reading the end of the book. This is too slow for me.
First lunch today. That was pretty fun. Why is everyone I know in first lunch? Band should have first lunch. Only I'm pretty sure that's hazardous to your instrument.

No comments: