Sunday, October 07, 2007

PMS in a frozen van

Picture this: you're sitting in a car, trying to get warm, with a milkshake in one hand, listening to Drowning Pool. It's raining and freezing and you really have to pee.
That's what happened when my mom decided to go to the comissary instead of taking me home.
But other than that my day was surprisingly good.
Even for church.
I had nursery with some weird little kids who were telling me to dance and trying to give my sheep a milk bath.
I just introduced my family to the card game "Horse Show" and now they're all addicted. Heh. Just as I planned....
I should not be in a good mood, but I really am.
Yeah.
"8-12 hours. This is powerful stuff."
"Yes, but it feels SO GOOD."
"What are you guys talking about?"
"Midol."
"EW! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!"

23 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

we played a really good show at finals. I think we got a lower score than we deserved really. cause our show was amazing...I'm trying to get a video of it so I can show off its amazingness.

Lauren said...

nice. was it another one of those 5-point scoring things, 5 being the worst?
lol you should put it on youtube.

Matt Wilson said...

no, you start at 100 and you get points taken away for mistakes or imperfections.

Lauren said...

what score did you guys get?

Matt Wilson said...

lol like a 68. In our defense, in the DCI championships (basically like...professional marching band international championships) the lowest score in the top 12 was 80 so we really didn't do that bad. the highest score at our competition was 80 the 2nd highest score was 76

Lauren said...

i'm curious who got the 80?

Matt Wilson said...

mead highschool

(but I'm not talking to you for the next few days...

Lauren said...

(that doesn't really apply any more...)

Matt Wilson said...

o.O

Matt Wilson said...

here we go here we go...

Lauren said...

?????
jurassic-5 lyrics??

Matt Wilson said...

no.

Matt Wilson said...

tree 63

Lauren said...

ah.

Matt Wilson said...

you are a lamo.

Lauren said...

i am not a lamo. and you are not allowed to call me a lamo.

Matt Wilson said...

yes I am...because...I'M SWEEPSTAKES CHAMPION SOLOIST!!! o.O

Lauren said...

for real? that explains the "sweepstakes" this morning.

Matt Wilson said...

you should get on this at the same time as me. that would be cool. since it hasn't happened. ever. and I have nothing to do except think of how sarai went back to oregon already.

Lauren said...

that's happened like...once. i was about to suggest baking as a hobby and then die laughing. because i got 5 hours of sleep last night.

Matt Wilson said...

I would make a great cook i bet...maybe...

Matt Wilson said...

that remins me of when daniel was up here, me and him cooked breakfast like everyday together. now thats male bonding...

Lauren said...

yeah, i heard about the cheese hot dogs at creation.