Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Joy of Sox....omg that looks wrong

"Will Feaselday work?" "No, because that day we're taking the children out to see the feasels."
"Josie" is like my favorite song ever.
Man, I've had to take off like 4 really good tracks on this CD. I just don't want my dad listening to a song where the singer says, "He f***ed her."
Aaaargh. Aaaaaaaaargh.
I finished "The Subtle Knife". Ew. Hate Will. He's kind of boring. Phillip Pullman must like hate God or something. I thought Lord Asriel was the BAD guy. WHY IS EVERYONE ON HIS SIDE?? Aaargh. I'm definitely not. I'm scared to see how this will end. I don't know, it just seemed like a totally different series. "The Golden Compass" was sooo much better. Aaargh. My favorite character died.
Aaargh. I also hate my internet.
We had a lockdown drill today. :P So lame. They were going to have us stand out on the football field for an hour and a half, but they decided to forget that idea. Aaargh. French is the most boring class ever. If it had been a real emergency, we would be the first ones dead.
Football game tonight! Please don't let the band suck. "Woolly Bully" is getting better, but Mr. Faxon will be playing so I'm not too worried.
Trombone is so BALLIN.
Nathan, if you are reading this, Mrs. Sims knows about the earrings.
Go UW!!

No comments: