Monday, October 29, 2007

8,337 people...making progress.

You have to admit, 8337 is a step up from 4500 something.
Go, wikipedia, go.
What? "Under the Boardwalk", one of my favorite songs in the WORLD, is really about sex??? NOOOOOO.
I thought they were busy enjoying the smells of the hot dogs and french fries. Aaargh, I am so grossed out now. It makes sense, though.
Under the boardwalk (out of the sun)
Under the boardwalk (we'll BE HAVING SOME FUN)
Under the boardwalk (people walking above) [that's just sick]
Under the boardwalk (we'll be falling in love) [Psh, you'll be doing more than that]
Under the boardwalk, boardwalk.

:P
I swear, people must LIKE drama if they go about stirring it up all the time.
Aaargh. Probably best not to overreact. Is it all right if I'm confused?
I need to read Stephen King's "The Mist", even though I dislike the man. Yeah, change of subject. Gaaaar.

No comments: