Monday, October 22, 2007

You're feeling so platonic

AAAAAAAAAGH BEAUTY AND THE GEEK!!
They did the makeover episode last week. Only the best episode pretty much ever.
And the transformations were more shocking than that of Nate last season. It was like Nate times 10. 9. How ever many geeks are left.
Jesse looked kind of odd. Really odd. They bleached all his hair. Joshua looked the same, except his hair was shorter, but I guess the new clothes and haircut made his geekiness more endearing, and he said something funny about hair. William didn't change that much, but they dyed (what was left of) his hair red. Joshua is really reminding me of a bird. Luke had nicer hair, definitely, but the makeover made him way self-absorbed.
Note: SAM MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL! And he looks like a duck.
Nicole was way hot after the makeover. I DO NOT LIKE GIRLS. But seriously. She looked like a short Katie Holmes.
OMG, DAVID LOOKED LIKE PATRICK STUMP!!! It was pretty crazy.
But John...wow...wow...wow...wow. He and Nicole went to the prom challenge together. Awwww. Except Dave was all, "I have a crush on Nicole, but I'll let her ask me out," and then she asked John out. :( So he asked out Katie, who's REALLY ANNOYING. She got kicked off, though, along with Luke. I can't say I was too sad by that. Although Luke's entry video was pretty funny. He was doing something with a train and the way he was sitting was funny. I think nothing else was funny about that video, but the way he was sitting cracked me up.
Yeah. I just needed to get that out of my system. Because it seems no one watches this show??? What??
"Hey Jazzy-Jazz, will you go to prom with me?"
*say no say no say no*
"Of course!"
Shay did not go the prom.
Neither did Sam.
HA!