Saturday, October 20, 2007

Contradicted by underwear

Yeah. So last night wasn't so bad. I still can't dance, tho. Yeaaaah. :( And I missed "Girlfriend" and "Makes Me Wonder" because I was busy talking to my dad. All he did was man the inflatable slide for 3 hours. :P Sounds...fun. Agh. I hate inflatables so much. I honestly cannot stand them. Hate hate hate.
Um um um um dogs.
A guy in my science class was hitting on me. It was pretty weird/uncomfortable/stalkery.
Do do do.
My dad bought me a Snickers and some Sprite. He can't tell the difference between Sprite and Sierra Mist. There's a huge difference.
I woke up like an hour ago. Sad.
I was playing Donkey Kong Country but I can't figure out how to jump off the vines. Seriously. It's sad, but I can't do it. WHAT BUTTON DO YOU PRESS???
Dad was talking to Nathan for like a long time, but not on his cellphone, so I was telling him to get off, and he thought I wanted to talk to Nathan. No. I mean, he didn't know how to beat Yoshi Island 3. He's dead to me. Sort of. Yeah. HOW DO YOU JUMP OFF THAT STUPID CLIFF??
So I'll just sit here and play Donkey Kong and Mario and read Pony Pals and stuff all day long. Hurray for Saturdays and Carebear underwear.

8 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I feel like waking up with no one in the house but myself listening to some smooth jazz and eating cereal while looking out the window to a rising sun. with a dog right at my side. then going for a stroll throuhg the neighborhood. continueing to listen to that jazz. then listening to some very very soft dcb/tree63/mercyme/delirious/jarsofclay then settling down to some math homework back with the jazz. then cleaning the house to some project 86/demonhunter/disciple (nice change up...) and then lieing on the floor with a bible. and then. then I don't know what. but yeah. maybe scream some double G's after that.

Lauren said...

lol. only you would say something like that.

Matt Wilson said...

it was a very unique paragraph...

Lauren said...

it was. i'm jealous.

Lauren said...

that was a lot of jazz....

Matt Wilson said...

ha you posted 2 comments!!!! without me posting one in between.

Matt Wilson said...

ha you posted 2 comments!!!! without me posting one in between.

Lauren said...

you're giving me bad habits, that's why.