Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Inappopriate band jokes...AND FOOTBALL!!!

Do do do do do do.
Lies and deceit. Hence the up.
Ah yes. The good old days. When math was just as hard as it is today, but the band was a lot better.
AAAAAAAAGH. "The Subtle Knife" isn't so bad, and I've read 87 out of 288 pages, but Will is so annoying. If I were Lyra, I'd want to live in a parallel universe, too.
I really want a demon. That sounds bad, but it's true. NOT A JACKAL!
Band was so gross. Jessica and I were sick for like 2 hours. And Mr. Faxon got it all on tape.
I lent Mr. Faxon my lightsaber. And I told him to buy us muffins. He said he'd already done that. Um, no, donuts are not muffins. Muffins are scrumptious.
Yeah. My day was way boring other than that.
INTRUDER ALERT!!! Ha. I'm pretty excited.
Wooo, football game tomorrow. We're probably going to lose, but hey. Should be fun. Please don't let our band suck, please don't let our band suck. I even get to say, "I'm with the band."

11 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

jared just made a hillarious comment to me. I was watching this video of a DCI practice (to which apparently the members of hte band only come to half dressed) and jared was like "if I walsked out of that forest and saw that I would be like...'what the h-e-double hockey sticks?'"

it does look sort've like a cult or something when you think about it. marching around in formations and the colorguard danceing and everyone half naked with large brass instruments. I dunno.

Matt Wilson said...

are you a good trombone player in your own opinion?

are you a good piano player in your own opinion?

are you a good...(inseart other instrument here) in your own opinion?

what would you consider your favorite musical outlet?

what would you consider your strongest musical outlet?

Lauren said...

LOL. jared = amazing.
music is a religion. heh. my dad has that t-shirt.
um....
not sure if i can answer any of those questions without sounding conceited.

Matt Wilson said...

well I can.

1....no I've never actually played trombone...wait i lied...I have...I sucked...

2....I have the skills of someone whose played piano for about 4 days.

3....I am so pwnage at trumpet I will get inside your face. ok that didn't make sense/wrong sense...

4....yelling. /vocalization I think

5.....oh definitely yelling/the same answer as before. slash I am Josh Groban and Freddie Mercury reincarnated in one. yes.

Matt Wilson said...

did I sound conceited I think so..

Lauren said...

1. psh of course. kidding. but yeah. i can at least site read well.

2. sure. if you give me time to practice a piece. like a long time.

3. i don't play any other instruments. drums so do not count.

4. interpretive dance! not. um. i don't know.

5. psh i don't know. and isn't freddie mercury asian?
stevie wonder is so much cooler than josh groban.

you could say confident and no one would know the difference.

Matt Wilson said...

I want a hyperbolic time chamber.

Lauren said...

like off dragonball z?

Lauren said...

with which you can go forward in time and save trunks' life?

Matt Wilson said...

no in which I can stay for 2 years and practice my trumper skills/ do stacked up homework and only have 2 days passed in the real world.

Lauren said...

omg like in "bill and ted's bogus journey"