Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm am 2 posts away from 700 posts.

Just think, I started this blog in 7th grade: almost two years ago. *sniff* It brings a tear to my eye.
I kind of wish my family was Halloweenier. We've never done the trick-or-treating thing, but we do carve pumpkins. And eat candy, and sometimes cake/donuts. Is one black cat too much to ask?
Yaaaaay junk food binge. Micah's mom made cupcakes and bought us pretzels. Then Sarah let me eat some of her cookies. I made chocolate cupcakes. WITH ORANGE FROSTING!!
I love how I didn't wear a costume today. Jeff was all, "Is that a nerd outfit?" He was wearing a fairy outfit with a pink flowy skirt.
Lol Amanda had the best costume ever. She wore normal clothes and walked around with an orangutang saying, "SAVE THE ORANGUTANGS!!!" It was way cool.
Do do do do do.

No comments: