Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This is probably why I hate Stephenie Meyer....

You Are a Werewolf

You're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.
You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.
Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.
But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.

Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into nature

Your greatest weakness: Lack of self control

You play well with: Vampires

Lol. I made a "Suggestive Dancing Music" playlist. Put a lot of Hairspray on there.
Um yes. No quests today.
But Tim and I asked why the floor doesn't go up if the ground is pushing so hard, and Mr. Campbell said something about net force. So we asked what would happen if we took out all the furniture. It was pretty fun. His next response was about gravity, and I was tempted to ask, "Then why don't stars fall from the sky?" I know the answer to that, though. Yeah. It's fun being dumb. For a while, I just stared at the weird gingery part of my hair. It's really pretty. But I got all the homework done AND understood it. BAM.
AAAAAAAARGH, that stupid "Princess Academy" book SUCKED. Mira was such a Mary Sue. And of course there's a whole relationship between Britta and Steffan, so Britta's a liar, but Mira of course cannot comprehend human emotion and is TOTALLY COOL WITH IT. Right. Wouldn't you be a little miffed that the girl you thought was your best friend has been lying about the deaths of her parents and stuff? How cool a name is that, though? Steffan. Reminded me of that kid in band last year. Except he was 18 and Britta was like 12???? 13???? 14???? The age difference seemed really huge, and when Steffan was described as a giant, I got really grossed out. It was like picturing Ryne Sanbourn with Abigail Breslin. AKA illegal???
I want a dog. Really bad.
ASB meeting. I suck at those. We should just not have them.
Wait, if I'm a werewolf, does this mean my theme song is "Of Wolf and Man"? That song's pretty cool. I guess I can live with that, but I also like...wait, can't say that song. It's a nice song, though. And I swear, it was written about me. If you listened to it, you would agree. But you can't listen to it. Just a heads up.
We finally moved on to chapter 2 in French. It's about school and everything is making sense. I love French.

6 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

pssst what song is it o.O

Matt Wilson said...

wow you have to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4qwWfVF6I&mode=related&search=


is that not the coolest warm up ever? and if you get the chance watch some other DCI videos. wow. professional football? pfft. professional marching.

Lauren said...

no. if i tell you, i will be cast into an eternal pit of shame.
actually i don't care that much if anyone finds out, but i'm too lazy to tell you.

Lauren said...

i only watched like 25 seconds, but it was pretty sweet. the conductor looked like my science sub.

Matt Wilson said...

no the coolest part was like. 2 minutes in...no you have to see it...ugh...space chords man! its not even cool until then.

Lauren said...

aaaah no.