Tuesday, October 30, 2007

They do come through...every once in a while.

Wow. I just realized one of my greatest flaws. I don't really feel like sharing, but it was like, Wow. I am actually a semi-bad person. Or not. But at least I've pinpointed exactly what's wrong with me, or one of the things, and I'm trying to conquer it. Is this what they call making progress? Probably not, since this whole last paragraph reeks of self worship. Guess not. But I know what to work on.
You really didn't need to hear all that, did you? I just had to write it down or it would've made no sense in my head.
Yay.
Now the whole world can read that.
Hmmmm too lazy to erase it.
Spasenie is amarzing. Yes, amarzing. I like their sax player. I wish I spoke Russian, though. Well, somewhat, but then again, I don't want to learn a whole nother alphabet.
Daaaaaaaang my Pony Pals are taking forever. I have like a million Maddie Finns, tho. HURRY UP, PONY PALS, HURRY UP!!!
I REALLY want a dog. "Amazing Gracie" is really good so far. I want a dog like Merlin.
Ugh, "The Amber Spyglass" is so dumb. Philip Pullman is like atheist, but he believes in God? Or at least, he believes in God, but doesn't believe he's actually God. It's so retarded. And confusing. That book makes my eyes glaze over. I hate Will SOOOOOOO much, and Lyra is a huge wimp now. All crying and snotting and meeking all over the place. WHAT HAPPENED?? YOU WERE SO COOL BEFORE! And Pantalaimon doesn't talk anymore. He just switches shapes sometimes. I miss him. He was actually a character in "The Golden Compass", but he reminds me a lot of Saphira in "Eragon". Just seems extra and doesn't add much to the story.
Math test today. I don't think I failed, but seriously? THERE WERE TWO TRIANGLES!! Everyone else got 695. Crap.
French is sooooooooo boring. I hate it now. Hate hate hate hate hate. I just want to be challenged and learn new things. I hate learning from the stupid tapes. "Listen and choose. Vocabulaire. Mots 1. Sophie n'est pas interessante." That's for sure.
Yoodle yoodle yoodle. Have to do chores. Poop.

3 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

what is this flaw o.O



(I am so frustrated...you have no idea...with things [this has nothing to do with anything else in this comment as far as I know] and ugh...)

Lauren said...

eh nothing special or worth mentioning.

(what things besides work?)

Matt Wilson said...

things.