Thursday, October 11, 2007

Do you have a map...?

Apparently I have a very magnetic personality? Really? That's what my fortune cookie said. I don't know. Some quizilla quiz. Bring on the pickup lines.
What Your Halloween Habits Say About You

The scariest thing on Halloween is you! You definitely don't want any kids in costumes crossing your path - and you're willing to scare away any who do.

Sneaky and devious, people should really watch out for you. You are usually underestimated and forgotten.

Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.

You fear people taking advantage for you. You are always worried about protecting your own interests.

You're logical, rational, and not easily effected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.

Heh. I scared Robert today. It was pretty perfect.
So there's two doors in the hallway leading to the bandroom with windows. I saw Robert reflected in one of the windows going into the instrument room, so I hid behind the file cabinet. Then he comes out with coffee and his trumpet and all I said was, "Hi Robert." That solicited a scream and a slight slosh of coffee. Heh.
I've listened to my secret CD a lot recently. After 4 or 5 times I'd memorized it. I wish I could sing it for y'all. There are two songs that I especially like.
I wish I could sing it for you. :( Although there might be a day when all of you have forgotten them and I'll still be dancing and singing to their music and no one else will care.
Grades: meh. They were a lot better in 7th grade. I know it's just a progress report, but C??? I'm getting a C in science, which I know I can make up. And I think they mixed up my Office TA and French grades, because French is supposed to give out letter grades and they gave me a P. And Office gave me an A. Um, right.
So French = A, Pre-AP = B, Math = B, Band = B- (I can make that up, too), Office = P, and Science = C.
Ah, well. At least I'm not failing.
"Stardust" is pretty good. Not what I expected, but Neil Gaiman is a great writer. I'm almost done, though, and I've only done two sections of my book journal. :(
Just listening to some Earth, Wind, & Fire. Gotta get you into my life, into my life....

13 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

o.O

RRock_With_It said...

Is your secrety-secret band Nine Inch Nails?

Lauren said...

Heck no. they're much more secret.
what was the face for?

Lauren said...

?

valspara said...

lol i drew toni a birthday pic
and used it as an exuse to write somthing

Matt Wilson said...

(who is valspara?) no offense I'm sure your a great person.

Lauren said...

what was it a picture of? I felt bad, i didn't know it was her birthday till she told me.
valspara is tyler. he's in my math class. because i can't think of a better description than that.

Matt Wilson said...

huh...hi tyler? can I call you ty

WE GOT (EXCITED EXPLATIVE) SWEEPSTAKES BABY, WE PWNED THEM ALL...poor klahowya. FREAKIN SWEETPSTAKES CHAMPIONS. NUMERO UNO!!!

Lauren said...

yeah i heard klahowya got their butts kicked. it was funny, sean was all praying on thursday and was like, "God, please be with the other bands when we win."

Matt Wilson said...

wow that sounds really awesomely hillarious...dude thats awesome lol.

Lauren said...

pastor matt and i were all cracking up.

Matt Wilson said...

lol. wow sean made a good joke...gj...ok nvm I'm on the verge of being a butt whole.

Lauren said...

on the verge?? you went over the verge when you started that sentence.