Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feaselday won't work

I LOVE BILL COSBY! I was watching "The Cosby Show" and Denise and Theo got in an accident with STEVIE WONDER!!! OMG, it was so cool. They got to go to a recording session and he was kind of creepy, but then he sang and everything was all right.
Aaaagh, there was an episode about Cliff's dad, who played trombone. It was retarded. He was so not playing, because he wouldn't stay on one position to play a note and the phrases didn't fit the way he was breathing. Eh. Lame.
FOOTBALL.
I am the best.
Mitchell is cool.
I love math class.
"Moon River" is like my favorite song, actually. Mooooon river.
Whereever you're GOING, I'm GOING your way.
I must get the most scores on quizlet. I MUST.
Hehehehe.
Go pants, go.
I think "pants" is my new favorite word.
PANTS.
Hayley Williams. Psh. You're NOTHING.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hayley williams rulez

Lauren said...

she's all right, but i'm not seeing why everyone's like OMG AVRIL LAVIGNE CLONE.