Saturday, October 13, 2007

Je ne suis pas allemagne. Je suis americaine.

Went to the corn maze. It was pretty amazing. Aaah, pun. But it was all right. If you could stand 4 girls, ages 12-15, yelling and screaming and singing through a field of corn, followed by a 31 year old youth pastor trying to supervise and find all the stations.
Aaaargh, I got an easy math problem wrong. STUPID STUPID STUPID.
I also went shopping at Old Navy with my mom and found some nice shirts.
I freaking hate math.
We went baby clothes shopping, too, but what's the point if the babies don't look good?
I REALLY, REALLY hate math. Mr. Whitaker is wrong. Mrs. Dickson is wrong. Mr. Kovacs is wrong. GETTING MAD DOESN'T MAKE FOR GOOD LEARNING!
Hate hate hate this assignment so much.
OMGEEEEZ, I read a really depressing book last night. It was called "Impulse" and was about three kids that had tried to commit suicide, so were admitted to an institution. It's written in poetry format, and it shows the relationships the three kids make with each other and the progress they make (you should probably stop reading here if you don't want to know the end, unless you're one of the weirdos who would rather read the spoilers, THEN read the book). But the girl character I thought was kind of unnecessary. The whole thing with her and Conner, and then Tony seemed way fake, and their dialogue was way retarded. "I love you more than anything I've ever loved." ????? You're 17???? But I didn't feel like she came to terms at all with her mom being kind of messed up, and she talked about watching her mom overdose, and then just leaving her there and not getting help. But later she was like, "Oh, I killed someone before, but it was a baby, because I had an abortion. It was my boyfriend's fault." ??? She barely talked about her boyfriend before, and it was mostly her parents who were a source of frustration, but suddenly it's all about Trevor or whatever. And then they've just climbed a mountain and Conner kills himself. It was way depressing, because you knew something bad would happen, but you didn't know what, and then he jumps off the mountain. :(
I dislike Christian book stores. Um, teen section, way lame. All Christian fiction about teenage girls: Girls meets perfect Christian boy, he's her one and only, and GOD LETS THEM GET MARRIED!!! Lame. Doesn't always work like that. Whatever happened to casual dating? Probably since all girls are freaks and think long-term, but it seems like all Christian girls are like, "I'll probably marry this guy." But I highly doubt the guy would be that serious every time. It just way bothered me. And then they were trying to market off this secular series as Christian? It was weird.
I'm hungry and I want chicken bakes. Way bad. I've been obsessing all week. But we're not having chicken bakes for dinner...we're having chicken. AAAARGH! IT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER TO BUY CHICKEN BAKES FOR $2.60 AT COSTCO!!! Nope, let's roast a bird in delicious juices and feed it to your brother.
Speaking of my brother, Nathan came home to go to homecoming. I didn't hear how it went. But we had muffins for breakfast (cheap, but tasty) and my parents are making lots of good food for him, so it's pretty good. If anyone asks me if I miss my brother one more time, I'll kill myself. You couldn't have asked this when he LEFT, two MONTHS ago? But not that much surprisingly. I think it's because I don't constantly think about it, like everyone assumes I must. But everyone else thinks it's because I have no soul and I want to remodel his bedroom. Lame.

4 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

your not german your american. I"m guessing thats what that means.

what did ever happen to casual dating? I used to have a misguided view on relationships that I really don't hold anymore...I don't think I want to be talking with you about it though actually so nvm. ^_- I hope I peeked your curiosity, probably not...I dunno my curiosity is very easily grabbed. or would you perhaps so your curiosity wasn't engaged just so it would appear as if you were not affected. no se. nvm I'm going to stop talking

Matt Wilson said...

by the way. I officially hate my sister.

Matt Wilson said...

well I did anyway and officially is an overused word.

Lauren said...

yes, actually.
what, how can you hate kara?
wow, only slightly really awkward, but kind of weird because i was talking to my mom about this the other and i think Christian girls especially have no idea what casual dating is.