Thursday, November 01, 2007

14 hath gone too far

Aaaargh. My day really sucked. I got a 69% on the math test. Dude, 69%!!!!! Ugh, I was so mad. Then I get to band and we have to do like 5 freaking worksheets on counting that were really tedious, and I drew a picture of liberated hamsters.
I've been in a bad mood since last night. I finally just got really tired of how emotional my life has been lately and some of the stuff that's going on. I ended up getting really mad (what else is new), like shaking with anger mad, and bawling. I felt and still feel really awful and messed up and I don't want to play the victim, but this is not my fault and I hate everything that's happening.
Aaaaargh.
I got candy, though. William gave me a huge portion of his candy, which was way nice. Some bastard threw an egg at him. >:P That made me really mad. I like how like 20 years ago you could go trick-or-treating without your parents and be completely safe, but now there's retards throwing eggs and crap.
I don't want to offend any gay people, but honestly, the word "faggot" SOUNDS like a really bad insult. I hate what it means, but if I'm mad at somebody, I would probably call them a faggot because it embodies anger pretty well. Who even thought up the faggot = gay thing? That's so lame. In England, it means cigarette or a bundle of sticks.
French sucks big time. Bla bla bla, no one gets it, no one cares either, and all we're learning is "Racism is bad" and how that somehow relates to sex and autism. WTH? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FRENCH??? IF I WANT TO GO TO AFRICA WHEN I'M OLDER, I NEED TO SPEAK THE FREAKING LANGUAGE, NOT SPEW OUT SOME BULL ABOUT RACISM AND SEX!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaargh. Just AAAAAAAAARGH. HOLY CRAP!!! Yes, I realize that was a lot of whining, a lot of, "Awwww, I'm a fourteen year old white girl with big social problems," and, "Why can't anyone heeeeelp meeeee?" So, I guess I'm sorry, but I'm really tired of disappointments. I really thought this was supposed to be a good year.
14 SUCKS.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

you said bastard o.O

hmm...

valspara said...

THE HUNT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WILL BE OPERATIONAL AT 10:00PM
SEE POST FOR DETAILS!!!!!