Monday, January 01, 2007

T-E-E-N-T-I-T-A-N-S!

I TOTALLY WATCHED FOUR EPISODES OF TEEN TITANS LAST NIGHT!
I didn't even count down till midnight.
I am histrionic and dependent, according to this very "accurate" test. I think I got that before...
Hmmm, am I fun?
All that hate me: No.
Grrr... Must bite you.
OOOH! OOH! OOOOH! It's the first of the month and I shall start a NEW TRADITION!
Movie of the Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shall add

to

and PRESTO! You get

"LITTLE MISS HAPPYNESS"!!!!!!

A touching story in which a homeless, jobless father (Will Smith) tries to care for his overweight daughter (Abigail Breslin) while they hitchhike their way across America to get to the "Little Miss Happyness" pageant.

And why the crap is my cpu insisting on the dumb paragraph space?

Grrr...

Oh how I wish that movie would come out in theathers.

It would be a winner.

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Do you still have that dialogue about a bunch of people we don't like flying down the street on a cart? I
f you do can you email it to me?

Lauren said...

OMG I TOTALLY STILL HAVE THAT! I think. I never finished it tho. Lol.

RRock_With_It said...

"Dude, your gallantness is ruining my hair."

RRock_With_It said...

I mean ...!"