Friday, January 12, 2007

I MADE IT! I MADE A SHOT!

Cuz I never could find the words to write you, HE'S...BEEN ON MY MIND...(he's working overtime)
Yeah. I'm listening to that song...pretty much right now.
Wow. I haven't listened to this CD in a long time. I'm just going to start listening to CDs I don't normally listen to anymore. Like "X 2004-2006". Or TOBYMAC! Or all the Wow's we have collected over the years. And GERSHWIN. I mean...
I've become addicted to Chronicles of Narnia Radio Theater. They don't even have that many good voices. Like SUSAN? Well, I supposed if I want to kill her, she's done a good job.
I hate when people say that. Me: AAAAGH, I HATE THAT ACTOR, HE'S SO ANNOYING! Them: That means he's doing a good job.
No. His character is supposed to be heroic/gangsta and I HATE HIM. That's SUCKY acting, if you haven't NOTICED, dipwad.
I wouldn't consider myself a stalker...I think of myself more as a...silent observer, per se.
Jason Dunn should be shot with a ray gun.
Dad STILL has my Evanescence CD! AAAAGH!
OMG, DID ANYONE SEE THE OFFICE LAST NIGHT? DWIGHT QUIT! HE QUIT! HE QUIT! AAAAAAH!
And I know, it seems inevitable that he will return, BUT THE SHOW IS GOING TO SUCK EVEN MORE NOW! I don't know, like with the second season of "Lost", this season's just not as good as the first two. :(
Andy's pretty funny. Ryan's not funny. I LOVE STANLEY! "And you just kept saying, 'HI! HI! HI! HI!' Hahaha! You sounded like my niece and she's not even 6 months old!"
We had an MLK assembly today. The president gave a crappy speech on diversity. Not Bush, but our school president. Okay, I know you were kind of forced to give a speech on diversity, but that wasn't a good one. Not heartfelt. It sounded like EVERY OTHER DIVERSITY SPEECH I'VE EVER HEARD! "Diversity. Something we need to strive for." It was kind of like, "Bla bla bla, can we GO back to CLASS now?" Grr...
I am researching Scientology. They are very angry at doctors? And gay people?
Hm...
I LOVE PE! WE PLAYED BUMP AND I ALMOST WON! AND I GOT TO THROW THE DODGEBALLS BACK AT THE OTHER PEOPLE! THEY WERE PLAYING DODGEBALL! PE RULES!
And yet, on February 2nd, my perfect little world will be shattered. *PE ends* *is switched to Office Assistant* NOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: