Monday, January 15, 2007

WE JUST LIKE WHIPPING!!!!!!!

3 hours and 11 minutes left of download...
*sigh*
I hate my life.
BUT I GOT GOOD PRESENTS!!!!!
LIKE BARBIE PRINCESS AND THE PAUPER CD!!!! Whatever, "Barbie Princess Collection", BUT IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!
And
A
GREEN
IPOD
NANO!
THAT ISN'T WORKING, BUT WHO CARES????
3 hours 9 minutes left of download...
My dad's giving me a hard time.
Oh. My. Gosh. Let me download Itunes in PEACE.
Thinking of priority Ipod songs...
Can't think of any more.
Contemplating downloading "This Ain't A Scene".
And Christina Aguilera.
Maybe some Nickelback.
OH, AND THE CHILIS!!!11
YAY, I LOVE THE CHILIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was listening to XM radio in Scott's car yesterday. They played my new favorite song. :) :) :) The rest of the time they played dumb stuff. >:( >:( >:(
I now have 15 songs on the priority Ipod list.
That will be 15 dollars. :( I can only buy 7 this time around. Dang.
YES! 2 HOURS AND 18 MINUTES LEFT OF DOWNLOAD!
Why did Brio make a huge deal of R. J. Helton being Christian?
Because apparently he's gay AND proud.
Ooops.

2 comments:

Practically Dutch said...

just thought i would let you know that if you download limewire pro it will be free for you to put songs onto your ipod.. i can send it to you if you like? just cos im nice like that!! you can check out my blog on http://practically-dutch.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Cool, tx. That'll be helpful if I ever get around to that.
Itunes is being lame and won't download. :P