Thursday, January 11, 2007

My King....*forgets line*...*extra long pause*......GALBATORIX!


Hehehe. It's a NO SCHOOL DAY TODAY!
BECAUSE IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT!
ON A THURSDAY!
MEANING NO SCHOOL!
We should've had no school yesterday, but it was a 2 hour delay.
Oh well. I like waking up when the sun is shining down on me.
I think I should start getting to school earlier. Forget the band room.
Yeah.
I'm reading trail journals. Except for the stupid fourth one.
Curse you...
I actually only have 3 and I wrote like a trillion using different people, LIKE THE CHEETAH GIRLS! THAT one was funny. Maybe racist (??), but funny.
"That is so glittafabulous, girlfriend. Let's get our tootsies ova to Oregon."
I am uploading a scary picture and opening trail journals. It's a pretty freaky picture. Actually, it will probably have already appeared above the writing by now. It's scary. Don't look at it.
I smell yellow cake. Like Cake'N'shake. *sniff*
I want more SWEET CREAM! Oh, and I want my Evanescence CD back. Disciple disgusts me after heavy listening. *poke* You disgusting person. Lead singer: Eh? Me: Yeah, that's right. *pokes*
I have no idea WHY, but come on. Get a new sound.
Walker: Now he looks like Sam.
Me: Who's Sam...?
I FORGOT ABOUT "SPACEBALLS"! Aka BEST MOVIE EVER! Well, one of them. I say that a lot. I MUST SEE IT AGAIN.
:P We watched "Lady in the Water last night." It was LAME. I don't really even like Shyamalan all that much. None of his movies have made me wet my pants. There were like 2 scary/surprising parts, but it wasn't like "SHOCKING, OMG, THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR" surprising. I've only liked 2 of his movies so far. Loser. >:P
AAAAAAAAAGH I BEAT LEVEL 40 ON DINER DASH! NOW I'M ON LEVEL 50 AND I'M SO SCREWED!

No comments: