Saturday, January 13, 2007

KWAAAAAAAAAH! *Jedi-owns*

I suck at LWS2. Big time. I CAN'T GET THE STUPID TRUE JEDI METER ON FREEPLAY "ESCAPE THE DEATH STAR". Grrr... I got the Jabba the Hutt thing, tho. That's okay. You're a bounty hunter and you have to find a certain Star Wars character. Only it took me like 5 tries to find stupid R2-D2. Turns out he was hiding where the minikits were supposed to be.
I'm listening to Barlowgirl right now. WHERE DID THEY GO SO WRONG? They used to be good, and now they're...well, not.
Like Evanescence. They had a SIMILAR sound, only Barlowgirl was all upbeat while Evanescence was by far NOT. But some of their songs, I go, "WHOA, EVANESCENCE REJECT!"
Scientologists: messed up. It's hard to write a book on religion when you're a Christian. So everything I say comes from a Christian standpoint. And I don't want that.
It's still snowy outside, but it won't actually SNOW. I WANT MORE SNOW!
Movie night tonight? I wonder what the movies are...
DAD STILL HAS MY EVANESCENCE CD! DINER DASH 2 IS NO LONGER FUN! I'M READING "SCIENTOLOGY FOR DUMMIES"! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO????
I want "Diner Dash: Flo on the Go" some day. I'll just get Sindy to buy it and then I'll play it at her house. Except I only go to her house like...twice a year. Oops...
My hair is patchy and brown in some spots. :( I want it to stay black. I LIKE IT black.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN THREE DAYS! Only I get to celebrate it TOMORROW! YEAAAAAH! So I'll go see my family and stuff (my WA family, not my SC family) and I can finally find out what my parents bought me. Only the Ipod Mini is no more... What else IS THERE?
Hm, a horse is out of the question for the time being... Couldn't they just buy me a puppy and call it even? Preferrably a pug, or something cute like that. Well, all puppies are cute. Some more than others, tho. LIKE THE PBGV!!!!! I forgot what that stands for. Petit Brussels Griffon V...V....V... I forgot.
Lalalala. I haven't played "The Movies" in a while. Or "Sims". I did recreate the Sim of myself a few days ago. Weeks, I meant.
What's a gasket? Why do they always say, "She's gonna blow a gasket." no clue. I might blow one, tho, if history decides to repeat itself and my life becomes a living hell like it did in 6th grade. If it does, I will kill the people involved and then shoot myself.
After telling the truth to the victim of my stalking.
THEN I will shoot myself.
It's only fair. I think he should know.

No comments: