Friday, January 19, 2007

Carrots are my comfort food

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I was doing fine, okay, really AWESOME (except for that lame basketball, which was so boring), then my mom asked me to relay it to her and I started bawling.
Major explosion.
Lame.
Do I blame anybody? Uh, yeah, let's see, there's myself, the jerk who thought it funny to remind me of my predicament in a not so humorous manner, and oh, my genetics.
And puberty.
Dang.
Other than that, my day was pretty good. I love math now. I have such a good group.
What WOULD it be like if you had both Alzheimer's and ADHD? "AAAAAAAAH! *blinks* AAAAAAAH! *blinks* AAAAAAAAH! *blinks* AAAAAAAAH!"
Yeaaaah...
Dodedodedo. Hm, Relient K. How nice.
IF ONLY I COULD PUT IT ON MY IPOD!!!!!!! *smashes Ipod into thousands of little tiny green bits*
I wish. That thing is of the devil. *GASP* GUESS WHO YOU'RE GOING TO MEET ON MATCH.COM! BLONDES LYING ON TABLES!! Eh, it was funnier last night during the Office.
*GASP* SPEAKING of "The Office", JIM STILL LIKES PAM! DWIGHT IS BACK! ANGELA IS NICE TO OSCAR! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD! Except, Dwight quit ONE EPISODE ago. It would have been different if, like Jim, they had followed him around Staples instead of easily relinquishing to the fact that the show needs Dwight or it's not as funny because the only person talking is Andy and he's SUPER ANNOYING!!!!!!!
"The Green Mile" = LAME!!!!! I'm all expecting this freaky masterpiece, and it SUCKED. "Oh, I'm Stephen King, and there was this great huge black guy who didn't really kill anybody but they killed him anyway, which proves God sucks and doesn't care and that the Green Mile *metaphorically* is ooooh sooo loooong."
Mr. Jingles RULES!

No comments: