Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY New Year! (Well, sort of)

I am sitting here drinking bubbly (flat grape soda, but whatever) and eating cream puffs. Seriously. Cream puffs. Right after I come home from Chinese food in Seattle and a Caramel Chip Cheesequake Blizzard. Cream. Puffs. I feel like some snobby British chick, such as a certain PIRATE SKANK I could mention.
"John, I do feel like a good sup." "Have some cream puffs." "Oh, cream puffs, how *Lauren possesses her* FLAMABLAMABLOUS, SUCKA!"
Only, snobby British chicks don't wear cowboy hats.
Yes.
I forsook my festive hat (which matched my emo attire) to wear the cowboy hat my Grandpa gave me.
WEEEEEEEEEE!
Those were okay cream puffs.
I have indigestion now, but hey, life's too short to waste a good nuked up cream puff.
NUKES!!!!!!!!!!
Eh.
So the gift wrapping party wasn't too awesome. It took like 2 hours for everyone to get there, while we watched b-ball. (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE ZAGS LOST! *sobs*) WTH, Kit went all psycho on me when I made fun of the Zag's coach, cuz he was doing this weird sign that looked really perverted and I was all, "Haha, I wonder what that means." Then Kit's like, "DUH, he's calling for a pick. Even I KNOW THAT!" And I said something else and he's all, "You haven't even PLAYED basketball yet, Lauren!" WtH? And You HAVE, soccer geek? BTW, I played in 5TH GRADE, sucka.
So I totally should have gotten him back tonight at the restraunt, but he brought his GIRLFRIEND. According to "Wife Swap", that is a sign of comfort and trust. And she was nice. THANK GOODNESS. Not like I've encountered any of these (SEEING AS ALL MY COUSINS/SIBLINGS ARE SINGLE OR NOT COMFORTED OR TRUSTING!), but if she had been one of those nightmare girlfriends, I would've kicked her butt. But she was really nice.
I WANT MAGENTA'S DRESS! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!
And combat boots.
OH YEAH, the gift party.
I got clothes. They were nice, but I do have a list people. Only the "Grateful Heart" song keeps running through my mind. Thanks God, I got the reminder.

No comments: