Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Is Feeoo a word?

Feeeeoooo. I like that word.
That and snorg.
OOOH, someone said "snorg" in the newspaper the other day.
Yeah, Crystal said it when Tiffany asked her if she was selfless.
Good times, good times.
I hate my Ipod. >:P It angers me. Does anyone want it? And my whole family's like, "It's okay, it'll work, we'll get through this," and it's like, HELLO? I don't LIKE this thing? I would be WILLING to give it to some poor, Ipodless person, LIKE THE PERSON I WAS 2 DAYS AGO!!!!
*gasp* The truth comes out!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH I JUST READ "PRINCESS DIARIES VIII: PRINCESS ON THE BRINK" AND IT'S SO DUMB!!!!!!
Okay, so Mia FINALLY broke up with Michael, which I wanted to happen, but didn't see coming.
BUT SHE WANTS HIM BACK!
HE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND HE'S A SELF CENTERED JERK!
HE'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She went out with J.P., but she only likes him "as a friend".
I hope Michael dies in a random shooting event.
GRAAAAAAH!
It snowed.
So there was no school.
But I wanted to go to school.
And give Tyler back his CD.
And see the hot guy.
And rub in the fact that I was finally 14!
AND HAVE MY NAME IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!
Oh, and to see my friends.
AAAAAAAAAGH!
I love how self absorbed that sounded.
R. O. F. L.

No comments: