Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hiphopster

I'm pretty sure he knows I like him now. IT'S ALL LAUREN'S FAULT!
And I'm not referring to myself.
Oh well, it was fun.
And I swear, it wasn't my fault.
That whole dodgeball thing? Lauren's idea. And Enrique did it. I swear. I wasn't even involved.
But now that it's out in the open, we might actually have a civilized conversation.
And I swear I won't hit you in the head with a dodgeball.
Chris and his perverted bargaining chips... Slightly amusing.
PIPPIN!
Hahaha, that crazy Pippin.
His name isn't even Pippin.
Whatever.
I HAVE 350 POINTS ON THE ENDLESS MOVIE QUIZ AND I HAVE YET TO BE RANKED?
Blasphemy.
I hate Valentine's Day.
Remember that now.
I sure love that cake. Just really hard to cut.
AMERICAN IDOL IS IN SEATTLE!
It's not nice to make fun of Shakira. Hehehe. I shake a little shake.
SHAKE A LITTLE SHAKE!
"You should expect more out of chicken. Like more chicken." Couldn't have said it better myself.
THEY GAVE ME 5 PIECES OF CHICKEN! I'M HUNGRY! GIVE ME 12!

No comments: