Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is for the...uh, not ladies...

Dang. School was going so great. I even got an A on a jump rope.
AN A ON A JUMP ROPE!!!
But it had to go and get ruined.
I should've seen it coming.
But it pretty much screwed up my day. A LOT.
REALLY BAD.
I'm still kind of mad. Bitter. Self-hating.
It's just that certain people should shut up and stay away from me for a while.
Oh, and get new dye jobs.
AAAAAAGH, screw this secrecy.
Okay, let me be blunt: Why is it that no guys like me? RHETORICAL QUESTION, besides I already know the freaking answer. It's just making me mad. That stupid book my mom gave me during the fall or whatever was RIGHT. I HATE THAT BOOK. IT SUCKS. IT SCREWED MY LIFE OVER. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? IT HAPPENS AGAIN! WITHOUT ME READING A STUPID BOOK, TOO!
I finally learned the whole "trust God" thing. To think for a while I did not trust God. That kind of doesn't surprise me, though. But now I trust Him and things are better and I do feel better.
I'm still mad, though.
That will take a LONG time to get over.
Well, not a long time.
Just until I decide to stop being bitter and get over it.
But I want to vent.
Guys pretty much suck.

No comments: