Friday, January 05, 2007

You can't dribble, you're not SHORT.

I hate dribbling. I suck. :(
Did I ever tell you how much I love PE?
I mean, shorts, running, push ups, teachers that yell at you for talking...
IT'S GREAT!
But seriously, it's like my favorite class right now.
Uh, science: yawn.
Band: Okay.
Math: LAME.
Block: Omg, spare me.
So PE is the best one.
I GOT A NEW FOLDER!
My old one obliterated itself...so I got a NEW ONE. And wrote life's most important question's on it: "Which came first, the chipmunk or the duck?" "Is bacon really bad for you?" The list goes on.
WE PLAYED BUMP AND I GOT PAST THE FIRST ROUND!!!!! YAY!
Yeah. Pretty sweet.
Okay, bad news: MRS. SCHULTZ-STORY ISN'T COMING BACK TILL FEBRUARY!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Okay, I know her family's sick and all, but we really need her back.
Our wonderful sub stinks. "Waiting for you to get silent" doesn't work. Dur.
Gr.
OMG "THE OFFICE" RULES!!!!!!!!
"Dwight, you can't take off your pants in the middle of the building." "Dwight, what's that on your stomach? Is that a Muppet Babies Tatoo?"
Lol.
I KNEW MICHAEL WENT WITH JAN!! JAN LOVES MICHAEL! Awwwwww....

No comments: