Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Are they ex-Satan worshipers?

I'm scared at how alike my dad and I are. I'm thinking he cloned me using some of mom's DNA, like Jango did with Boba. Only I don't remember living in a factory. My birth pictures are kind of suspicious looking, though. No baby is that pink. And I had a mullet at birth.
But my dad and I are total opposites when it comes to music. Well, not on some things. We both like latino, 80's, and soul. But then I sprung Demon Hunter upon him.
Dad: I don't know, this is kind of annoying.
Lauren: I like it, but I'm kind of scared, because they could all beat me up. *shows him CD case with band members on back*
Dad: Are they ex-Satan worshipers or something?
Lauren: Noooo they just like to dress like that.
Dad: Hm...
HAHAHAHA! I have a weird sense of humor.
But that's just me.
I didn't just cry all afternoon, did I?
Okay, I kind of did.
I wish I could punch stuff like guys can.
Maybe I should join football.
2 MORE DAYS TILL THE SEMESTER ENDS!
I need to talk to Morey or Eathorne and see if I can be a TA. Because I REALLY want PE another semester, and it will help me train for track.
Only the track coach and the basketball coach are one...will he cut me again?
It's not till spring, but I'm still not too happy with him. It might blow over, but if someone quits the team...
Never mind. I won't explain.
I WANT BIBLE MAN! The one about joy was so funny.
"When people think of joy, they think of a puppy rolling in the grass. I think of it as a dog who makes a mess... I COULDN'T CARE LESS! *guitar riffs*"

No comments: