Tuesday, January 02, 2007

*yawn* Good morning, everyone... *looks at clock* Oh...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING AGAIN, I'M GOING UNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DROWNING IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OH OH
I'M FALLING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GOT TO BREAK THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I-I'M GOING UNDERRRRRRR!
Hm, there's some refreshing Evanescence for ya.
*yawn* Tired. The Coke at 3:00 yesterday wasn't such a good idea. I was up ALL NIGHT. Sooo tired. Today went well, tho. Good. Well. Whatever.
Tyler was wearing a suit? Eh. Weird. My lack of symmetry bothers him.
This is how well I listen: I did 5 jumping jacks that only the FRESHMAN were required to do.
Oops.
Whatever. I like jumping jacks.
SING IT, AMY, SING IT!
Still tired. I wanna make cookies or something. If I don't fall asleep first.
WHOA! When I got chocolate for Christmas, I wasn't aware of the delicious MINT FLAVORED ONES! EEEEEEEEE! *burp* They're all gone now. *rubs tummy*
I'm going to write a book. Only I don't know if I can be the character....
We're not exactly polar opposites, but...actually, I won't say anything. It's none of your business at the present.
*yawn*
CYBORG IS 36! OMGEEEEEEEZ I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE A TEENAGER!
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments: