Thursday, January 25, 2007

A helpful guide for those of you who love to cheat on book reports

Have you tried Chronicles of NARNIA????
Aaaaaaaaactually I just want to do book summaries. I don't care if they're not funny. I'M SO BORED!!!!!!!
BASKETBALL TOMORROW!!!!!! SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *taebos excitedly* HA! HA! HA! HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Let's start with Magicians Nephew and I'll see if that relieves my boredom.

Magician's Nephew
Uncle Andrew: MWAHAHAHA, I have transferred your little friend into another WORLD!!!
Diggory: Aw peas...
*awkward silence*
Diggory: Soooo, I suppose that means I should go fetch her?
Uncle Andrew: *sighs* If you must...
Diggory: HWAAAA! *transports to in-between world*
Guinea pig: Not again...
Diggory: Okay, woman, let's go exploring!
Polly: THAT'S SEXIST!!!!
Diggory: Psh, like I care.
Both: *transport to Charn*
Jadis: You have AWAKENED ME!
Diggory: Crap...
Polly: RUN!
Jadis: HAHAHA, GUESS AGAIN!
All: *transport back to London*
Transport: *tired of being overused*
Uncle Andrew: Wow...that was fast.
Jadis: SILENCE! I must go steal a horse! *leaves with Andrew*
Diggory: ......

I would love to give you an in-depth explanation of what he says but this is really boring and humorless.

No comments: