Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Paws have spoken

I have PAWS!!!!!
True, not very good paws, but I have them!!!!
Only they don't really fit. There's a lotta webbing between the fingers and stuff.
I love "Take the Lead".
Quite a good movie, don'tcha think?
Rock is hot.
Kurd is not.
Ramos is the man everyone wants to kill.
AND HE'S 32!!!
EWWWWWWW, JAKE LONG IS A CHILD MOLESTOR!
"Lady in the Water" = not good.
And why do people think Heep died in the pool and the rest of the movie he is dead? Hm, that means
Bruce Willis is dead in "Unbreakable" and all the other characters are, too.
Oh yeah. That makes SOOOOOO much sense.
LOL, best LITW quote ever.
Harry Farber: Hello? Is the bathroom on this level working? A dog inside the building! Go! Shoo! Why you're not a dog at all. My god, this is like a moment from a horror movie. This is precisely the moment where the mutation or beast will attempt to kill an unlikable side character. But, in stories where there has been no prior cursing, violence, nudity or death, such as in a family film, the unlikable character will escape his encounter, and be referenced later in the story, having learned valuable lessons. He may even be given a humorous moment to allow the audience to feel good about him. This is where I turn to run. You will leap for me, I will shut the door, and you will land a fraction of a second too late. [Turns to run, is killed by wolf]
HAHAHAHAHA.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah.
If only my Ipod were pink...
....
....
If only I had an Ipod...

No comments: