Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oops...sorry. *snickers*

AAAAAAAAAH YOU STUPID JERK! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME WITH YOUR BROTHER BEHIND MY BACK! NO! LITERALLY! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK WHEN I'M TRYING TO GET TO MY NEXT CLASS! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAH!
All right. I'm calm now.
It actually doesn't bother me that much. But it annoys the heck out of me when he does it AND KNOWS I CAN HEAR. *grr*
I'm listening to a song called "My Hell". I really hope my dad doesn't find this CD. Hmhmhm.
I accidentally hit someone in the head with a basketball today. Well, almost. I didn't do it on purpose. He missed a very nice chest pass. Sorry. I wasn't aiming for your head. Please accept my apology.
Okay, it's like a written rule that I get out first in Bump. I. Cannot. Make. A. Flipping. Basket. I got plenty of steps tho.
This CD is tedious.
Hmhmhm. Ooooh, "Game On".
Mrs. Dickson is back. Yaaaaaay. Mrs. Schultz-Story is not back. AAAAAAAAAAAGH. "The Outsiders" IS SO DUMB. "My name is Ponyboy and my brothers hate me and I'm a greaser. Waaaah, chicks don't dig me, but my best friends have sideburns and emo hair."
Geez.
Hmhmhmhm.
Mr. Johnson doesn't hate my hair. He just doesn't want me to go any further than one streak. Uh, Johnson? Did you see this? *indicates freshly dyed black mane* *okay, not fresh, but recent* Heather looks good with black hair.
I WANNA START MY BOOK.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

"My Hell" isn't bad.

Lauren said...

yeah, but if my dad randomly picks up the CD and back, he's not going to take it the right away.