Wednesday, January 10, 2007

But it's so toasty and warm!

I don't know why the teachers won't let me wear the *ahem* *drumroll* EMO HOOD OF DARKNESS!!!!!! Hats and hoods aren't distracting. Making a rule telling people not to wear them just makes them distracting anyway, so you're causing your own problems, because the annoying teacher's pets get on your case right away. "Oooh, she's wearing a hood, she is rated R!" I have no idea how wearing a hood has to do with being rated R. Maybe if I was wearing nothing BUT a hood, but come on.
Mr. Johnson thinks the EMO HOOD OF DARKNESS is amusing.
Mrs. McClellan does not.
Oh well.
BECAUSE I WORE IT ALL OVER CAMPUS TODAY! *does EMO HOOD OF DARKNESS dance* It doesn't really fit all the way over my head. But it matches my head anyways.
ARE YOU READY FOR ME? CUZ I'M READY FOR YOU! I think this is the one song I like on the CD. "My Hell" is in this weird 6/8 feel. Kind've freaked me out. I was like, "It feels like 3/4, BUT IT'S NOT!!!!" So I'm assuming in 6/8, cuz that would make A LOT OF SENSE!
Mr. Faxon is making us play a lot of stuff in cut time. As in 2/2. And none of you have any clue what the heck I'm talking about.
Yeaaaaah...
MY MOM BEAT LEVEL 40 ON DINER DASH 2! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO! Her tips didn't help. I still can't beat it. I got 11970, 30 away from the cut off 12000. ANGER!!!!
I'm such a nerd.
I love this sweatshirt. *gasp* What is this? *examines garment* I GOT PIZZA SAUCE ON MY FAVORITE SWEATSHIRT!! Well, I did have a lot of pizza today. I was feeling dangerous.
Dad still has my Evanescence CD in his car. I want it back. I bet he didn't even listen to it. :(
"Enjoyable Horse Racing" = NOT SO ENJOYABLE! But addicting.
I'm standing by the theory that your IQ can rapidly fall or rise due to a great rise in the hormone level. It happens ALL THE TIME. So technically, it's not my fault I act like an idiot all the time at school. Well, not all the time. Just certain classes. Especially when certain things happen and scare the heck out of me.
Ooh, how vague.
I'm pretty obsessed and obvious.
*sniff*
Someone shoot me.
"He's so sheepy." "But sheepy guys are so hot." I have no idea. At least I know what that means now.

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I need to re-think my life.

Lauren said...

? Any reason why?

RRock_With_It said...

But I'm depressed right now, so I don't want to go into it.

Lauren said...

?