Monday, January 29, 2007

Look! The horses are coming!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was listening to "Last Battle" last night. As in the radio drama. Although I HAVE listened to a book on tape of "Magician's Nephew", which was good, and so much better than the stupid radio drama.
BUT LAST BATTLE FREAKS ME OUT!
Okay, I'm sure everyone says it's the best book in the series, and it's so exciting because it's like the book of Revelation, and THAT'S the best book in the Bible because it talks about the times of Jesus coming back, but I do not agree.
And I'm not being sacriligious. It's just not that cool to me.
YES, Jesus is coming back. I'm pumped.
But Revelation is weird and doesn't make much sense. There's like 2 chapters that really speak to me.
And "Last Battle" is weird and random.
BUT IT WAS SO SCARY! Because I'm just lying in bed (dum de dum de dum) and they start talking about TASH!
Jill: OMG! WHAT IS THAT???
Orchestra: *playing "Jaws" theme* Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun...
OMG IT ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!
Orchestra: *keeps playing*
Me: *hiding under covers* HE CAN'T GET ME!!!!!!!!
Bill Cosby: Now, there's something magic about covers...
Tash: You gotta breathe sometime, kid.
Bill Cosby: But I was the fastest breather on earth.
HOLY COW!!!!!!
And then I was thinking of the last part, where all the horses are galloping towards them (this is like the one part I remember; I've only read this once). It's kind of morbid, but I thought that was funny...
Trillian or whatever his name is: LOOK! IT'S THE HORSES!
Horses: *galloping gallantly* Gadump gadump gadump...
Dwarves: *shoot all the horses with arrows*
*awkward silence*
Trillian or whatever: Well...that sucks.
HAHAHAHA! Yeah...
BASKETBALL CONTINUES! Turns out tryouts actually started TODAY and we get the cut list TOMORROW. And even then, the try outs aren't over. Uh oh. I'm excited, though. I do hope I make it...but even then, I can go to every game!!!!! Well, most every game.
THESE WOUNDS WON'T SEEM TO HEAL, THIS PAIN IS JUST TO REAL, THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH THAT TIME CANNOT ERASE!
I sound just like Amy Lee....online, anyways.
Lol.

No comments: