Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hello, I'm a girl, I'm really into speaking my mind, and no, I'm not available

Lies, lies, lies.
*gasp* LIKE THE SONG WE MADE IN MATH.
Lies and deceit. *badum CYMBAL* Hence the up! *beat* Lies and deceit.
I love that song.
I made COOKIES! They're really GROSS!!!!
Omg, I forgot Take the Lead on my favorite movie's list.
I sure love that Channing Tatum. *drools*
That sure was good cake. I HAD BETTER CAKE! Oh, comparing cakes now?
Someone messaged me. "Hey, Lauren, we have a lot of similar tastes in MOVIES!" ? Like I'm supposed to be excited about this? "That's cool..." I'm such a social wimp.
HA!
That was such a funny lie.
I love Steve Carell. AND PAUL DANO!!!!!!! And Channing Tatum. *drools* Ew, he looks like a gangsta in that picture. Wannabe. I wish you were preppy. Or emo. Cuz I like labels like that. But you're buff...so I'll let it slide. *drools*
This is so wrong...I'm such a loser. Oh, misunderstanding. I thought she had 50 friends. Dang.
Aaaand I would be BEST FRIENDS with one of her friends? Weird. Just based on movies. LAME.
I want a new skin. Mine is Star Wars. I want Channing Tatum. Or Rob Brown. But mostly Channing Tatum. *drools* I've been drooling a lot. *observes puddle on floor* Hm, I wonder why...
GOTTA FIND SOMEONE TO BLAME! Relient K is fun. My speakers weren't working this morning? Lame.
I'm so obsessed with Flixster. I've been on like...3 days? Thanks to Lacee. Someone I know, y'all should join and take the never-ending movie quiz. Then I could add you and I'd have more than one friend?
It's like a movie myspace. Only ya don't blog.

No comments: