Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kevin Costner is a weewoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I watched "Robin Hood" last night. Good times, good times. But for 3 f-words, 3 attempted rapes, and endless violence (that part I didn't mind so much, but I know some people would be like, "Ew, he just got SHOT,"), it only solicited a PG-13 rating. What's up with THAT?
And something like that today MIGHT get an R-rating today, as long as there's like 80 more f-bombs added and endless GORE. But the rapes were super awkward because William was around an it was like, "I'm pretty sure you know what's going on..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm playing Avatar High (don't ask why) and I'm pretty much addicted. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MATT IS GOING OUT WITH ELLEN! PAUL DUMPED KATIE! WALKER AND PAUL LIKE LAUREN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD???????
You should go play at http://www.the-n.com/games/avHigh/. You have to be a member, but WHATEVER, I love this game, it's so cheesy and fun.
OMG...phew, I thought Matt just broke up with Ellen. Lauren needs to comfort Katie.
I'm such a loser.

No comments: