Wednesday, January 24, 2007

YEAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm listening to Dizmas again. I wish I could scream, how ever annoying it might sound...
I just realized two of my favorite CDs were black. Never mind. It just reminded me of Tickle Me Emo. "Meet Elmo's drug-abusing cousin! He says 27 different depressing phrases! But don't leave him alone for too long... Tickle Me Emo: *cuts himself* NYAH! NYAH! NYAH!"
Yeah...
WRITING BOOK SUMMARIES! Like THAT REALLY FUNNY HARRY POTTER ONE IN THE JULY ISSUE OF MUSE! I think...
Ew, Ashton Kutcher isn't hot!!!
Nobody loves me. :( Especially not my 17-year-old ex. ROFL, long story. But it's not as bad as it sounds. As far as I know, I've never had a boyfriend.
Unless I'm like that kid in "Picture Perfect" and I zone out because it turns out...
*gasp* I ALMOST SAID THE END! Okay, go to the library and look up a book called "Picture Perfect". I forgot who the author is, so that probably doesn't help you, BUT IT'S THE BEST MYSTERY I'VE READ IN YEARS!
And I TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THE ENDING COMING! IT WAS GOOD! Kind of dumb in places, because the kid was an honest-to-God emo, BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD!
MUST WRITE BOOK SUMMARIES! AND TURN IN LATE BOOKS! AND RENEW OTHER LATE BOOKS! AND PREPARE FOR BASKETBALL! OH YES! BASKETBALL! I GOT ALL MY STUFF TURNED IN! EEEEEEEEEEEE, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
WE HAD THE MILE RUN TODAY! Okay, I'll stop yelling. But I got 9:23!!!!!!! Which is way better than last time cuz I didn't stop RUNNING!
YAY!!!!

No comments: