Tuesday, January 09, 2007

History likes to repeat itself. *pause* History likes to repeat itself.

I think history is repeating itself. The thought of it is kind of depressing. I guess that was sort of a long time ago, but it's really bothering me. Cuz if it happens again, life is going to suck for a while. I don't know, I feel like last time it was kind of my fault, like maybe I didn't react in the right way. Or maybe it was destiny or something stupid like that. I just remember along with that and the whole 6th grade deal, life was not fun. Thank God I switched to public schooling.
"Diary of a Teenage Girl" isn't that realistic. Or good, for that matter. Then again, it is Christian fiction. "Yay, I'm a Christian now. Life is perfect. Oh no, I better help out my best friend who got pregnant/did drugs/etc., even tho I would never do anything like that..." Doesn't work like that, buddy.
IT'S GOING TO SNOW, IT'S GOING TO SNOW, IT'S GOING TO SNOW! I hope, anyways. Although, if we missed school, the Spanish kids wouldn't get to go to Azteca. Curse my caring heart *cough cough*. I hope we at least have a two hour delay, so the kids could still go to Azteca. Stupid Azteca kids, with their stupid white styrofoam boxes, in which their stupid leftover food lies. No idea why I'm bitter.
AAAAAAAAAAGH! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M CAUSING YOU BODILY HARM! IT'S NOT ON PURPOSE! IT'S YOUR STUPID PHEROMONES THAT MAKE ME ACT LIKE I HAVE AN IQ OF 6! DON'T GET MAD AT ME!!!!

No comments: