Monday, April 03, 2006

A weekend to remember

Hahaha, exactly the opposite. Spring Break, so far, is looking...boring. I mean, I love sleeping in, reading books, and getting to random things like eating breakfast at 4 AM (I have NOT tried this, Mom, I'm just saying this because it's random). Which totally reminds me of that unforgettable beer tune about burritos... But I'm one who needs and craves schedules. However, things are looking up: we rented "Sleepover" and "Chicken Little" for tonight (why watch NCAA? You know who's going to win...); possible Gong Show practice; going to SEATTLE THIS WEEK!!!! So yeah. We're good.
Blaaaaaaaaah, we saw "Narnia". It was a matinee, so EVERYONE in the state of Denmark was there. It was crazy. There were like 45 kids who lived there (not at the theater, in that area, which I'm not at liberty to say. If I did, I'd have to kill you.) WITHOUT PARENTS yelling, screaming, throwing popcorn/Skittles/younger siblings, spilling soda, and taking FOREVER at the snack line. My mom was seriously in line for like 30 minutes. And all the kids in front of her were like, "...*drooling* What do I get?" WHAT DID YOU WANT HALF AN HOUR AGO? And I saw a girl from my school, but she either 1. didn't see me 2. didn't recognize me or 3. recognized me, scowled, and ran away. I have that effect on people. But the movie was good, even tho I left wanting to kill Anna Popplewell. Seriously, what is her problem? Did she sit on a burning wok? What put her in such a bad mood. "IT'SSSS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!" And then she ends up NOT LIVING IN NARNIA! I mean, did I just say that out loud? *looks around, hoping people who have not read "The Last Battle" haven't heard* I still think Tumnus is a babe.
Apparently I have enough band music to last 30 minutes of INTENSE practice. Intense workout. Lol.
Random comment: I've had to wear my "scribble" Cons every day since Saturday cuz my other ones are contaminated. Dirty. Covered in dog syrup (corn syrup, that is). Yeah. Just thought I'd share that with you....

No comments: