Saturday, April 22, 2006

1 Saturday Morning

If it were a Saturday morning and you were EXTREMELY hungry, what would you eat for breakfast?
a. a piece of Pilsbury Spring Cake that you'd made last night and IS ALMOST GONE ALREADY!
b. two scoops of yellow Spring Funfetti Frosting
c. a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats (with almonds)
Actually, I ate all three. Even the frosting. Which was really good. And I HAD to eat some cake because whenever I make something, someone has like three pieces in the middle of the night and then the next morning there are like three pieces left, so I was selfish and ate some. Lots of sprinkles. But surprisingly, I didn't break a tooth. Yay!
So yep, this is a boring Saturday morning, and I have the women's tea at 1:00, but other than that, I have pretty much nothing to do. Besides clean the bathroom. And get Luke some food. We're actually making progress, he let me pet him without biting or growling first. And, dare I say it, I actually like him. :)
Nathan had this talent show thing last night and he went. Most of the judges thought he was really good (except for the ones who, like me, don't get hip hop, so I felt kinda bad cuz I probably would've given a half hearted score) and this lady asked him to perform at this Hip Hop Church. And I told Amber and she was like, "YES!!!!!" So we're probably going to get someone to drive us (illegally, if possible, like the girl in Sleepover; adds to the suspense.) there and be like, "HEY NATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And he'll be like, "I don't know them." Then he'll flip his hat to the back and he'll call it a lid. You know what else he did? He stacked books from the floor to the ceiling. Said something about trying to get to heaven... Actually, I should stop there cuz Nathan isn't 11. And that's how the song goes...
Gong show practice RULES! Except Tiffany was trying to pull me into a group hug and I accidentally rammed my foot REALLY HARD into her shoe, so it was all red and swollen, and I was like, "Oh no." But it's not broken like last time, which wasn't her fault either cuz it had nothing to do with her, and basically this time it was my fault. And then Sean was all laughing during LOTR, so I started laughing and the play's supposed to be all serious and I felt sorta bad. Then Jason, as Gimli, fell backwards and kicked the pedestal (music stand) thing over, which was pretty much the awesomest thing ever. And it stunk, cuz Jeannie had brought a video camera, but we didn't get it on tape. And today I'm going to the church again....and I get PIZZA!!!!!

7 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

i don't care if some one has to illegally drive me there, I WANT TO GO TO CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be so awesome....

Lauren said...

but that's in tampa...

RRock_With_It said...

SO WHAT!!!! I REALLY WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

but they're gonna kill us all or steal our towels.

RRock_With_It said...

no, lauren, you just think they are going to kill you. they really don't.

Lauren said...

they'll kill ME, one who doesn't like hip hop and HAS NO RHYTHM!!!!!

RRock_With_It said...

I STILL WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!! AND YOU SAID YOU MIGHT GO WITH ME. I COULD GET MY BROTHER TO DRIVE. EVEN THOUGH HE CAN'T.