Monday, April 24, 2006

Mr. Clean

So yesterday was an interesting, spent mostly at Amber's house, infused with episodes of "The A-Team" (MR. T!!!!) and going to the theater where I saw the very awesome "Glory Road" to watch "The Wild", which is basically a cross between "The Lion King" and "Madagascar" with all these "Star Wars" references. Pretty weird. And Emily and I were practically puking over the prescence of strawberry ice cream Skittles. They should be labeled "Bulimia pills". Seriously, if you want to throw up, EAT SOME OF THESE, THEY ARE DISGUSTING!!!!
So yeah. I wrote a song about Mr. T. It's basically the Mr. Clean song with the lyrics changed to benefit (yeah right) the dude Rocky beat in "Rocky III", because I am incapable (sp?) of writing my own melodies.
Today: Not good. But not bad. I just kind of lived through it. In science we're going to make our own root beer. :P Gross, how sick is that? To all those who actually like it: You know what process is used to MAKE root beer? Yeah, that's right. Fermentation. NASTY!!!!!
Question: If wine is made out of fermented grapes, what is beer made out of? Fermented beets? Plus golden rich flavor, football players, cheerleaders in sad excuses for uniforms ("It's just a two-piece." "Oh yeah, then why is one piece of you hanging out?"), and alchohol?
Mr. Villiers is leaving us. Forever. Yeah, that's what he told us the start of second period. "I'm going to China." I don't get it. He says it's an oppurtunity too good to pass up, and not everything's about money and he gets free food, and I don't know if he's a Christian or not, probably not, so this might be some sort of a God thing, but WHY NOW? I'm taking ONE more year of band, couldn't you quit then? Or better yet, NOT AT ALL? :( So everyone's pretty much bummed. Except Emory, who's sick. :P But Mr. Villiers said he's calling this dude my brother had as a band teacher when before he became an all important high schooler. Oh boy.
FAMINE IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'm doing it, that is. I hope I am. And I'm pretty sure my parents are okay with it. Unless they do that last minute "drop the bomb" thing. Which I HATE! Except I don't wanna be in on the whole "no showers" thing at the famine. Deoderant, yes. Toothbrushes, yes. Sleeping bags, yes. Extra clothes yes. Hair straighteners, shampoo, makeup, and hair brushes, NO. I'm actually okay with the whole makeup and hair straightener thing. But I need a shower. Or my hair gets all oily and NASTY and without a hair brush, I will resemble Stretch on NBA street. Eeeeee...
Gotta go, apparently my connection has failed and my post won't post. Bla.

No comments: