Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Party Nerd

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHO'S NUMBER 2 IN LINE FOR "PARTY PRINCESS", UM THAT WOULD SO BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so obsessed, but I can't help it. Meg Cabot has a cult following; they follow her, like a cult. I got "The Challenger", aka next in Phantom Stallion series, and I looked at the cpu JUST before I checked out and it said I also had "Rising Storm" there, which I have been WAITING for for like 2.5 months. But the librarian didn't give it me, so I was like, "???whatever???" And they gave me this book that my mom had put on hold, cuz they saw the same last name, and then were like, "Wait, this isn't your book..." "No, no it isn't..." "Would you like to check it out for her?" "Sure." And I lost my library card, so they made me use my military ID. And it had this picture of me from like 4th grade and I didn't have my glasses yet I don't think, I don't remember. *looks at it* Wait, yes I do, they're just my old glasses. And I had bangs. But I was wearing a cute top. Anyway, back to library, I put a hold on "Size 12 is not fat" and "A Dangerous Path" (cuz I thought I had RISING STORM AAAAH!!), but I'm still #2 in those lists, too. I'll wait.
Apparently George Gershwin died of a brain tumor. That I did not know. I knew he died at 38, just not what he died from. As I was reading his biography, I was all, "Dude, he's buff and totally fit, he can't have died from a heart attack, HOW DID HE DIE?" His brother was cool, and slightly nerdy, so I identify with him more, cuz George Gershwin wasn't so admirable as I thought. :( But he's still a nifty composer. "RHAPSODY IN BLUE"!!!!
I spent the majority of my afternoon at the library and reading a Hilary Duff biography. Sad. And what is up with her nickname, Juicy? I'd rather live as a worm in a pile of poop then be called "Juicy" to my face. I dunno, maybe that's just me. CMM has a weird shaped face.
Another WASL day, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! But we had a good snack today. They ACTUALLY gave us Rice Krispie Treats. Okay, so they were the cheapo slightly healthy Little Debbie kind, BUT THEY WERE SOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Monique was like, "Do you want mine?" and I was like, "YESSSSS!" Then during break Mrs. Moon let me take the snack boxes back to the cafeteria. And Mr. Johnson stopped me and asked if I had any food. He's cool. Almost makes me wish I'd joined track/baseball/fast pitch. But not totally.
Lunch was gross, I got 2 pieces of pizza and one had like a mushroom on it, so the flavor of the mushroom was burned into the cheese, and I'd gotten the pieces cuz they were like REALLY big and REALLY cheesy, but I don't know what was wrong, maybe the ovens were broken, they tasted GROSS!!!! It was pure cheese. Which is not a bad thing. But fake lukewarm cheese in large doses can be lethal. *shudders* Even the SAUCE was cheesy. Even the CRUST was cheesy. This wouldn't have been a bad thing if it had come from Pizza Hut, but NO! *shudders again* Then I felt really bad cuz I saw this kid who usually sits with friends but he was alone today and he looked kind of bored, and I was like, "Why don't you go sit with him?" and then I was like, "Um, no I'd rather pray for him." Which isn't a bad thing, but then again it's like, "Don't be a wimp." Cuz oooo I'll pray for him this one time and then what he'll be GONE?
After further examination of this ID, I can conclude that I am my dad's X-chromosomed CLONE. Scary, isn't it?

No comments: