Tuesday, April 11, 2006

To do: Further examine museum

HA! No longer stuck in Rosemond Valley game! I went to the museum, talked to Malcolm, Bob, and Annie, and witnessed a break in. Now I'm really far (oooh chapter 3 how impressive) but am stuck at the museum. I'm supposed to examine it "further" but there's NOTHING THERE! And I doubt there are cheat codes for lame little known computer games. I could Google it, tho. But that game is so addicting I don't blog till later now.
Avalon High was good but a little disappointing. It really stressed the whole reincarnation thing. I'm so glad I'm not Hindu. I wouldn't be able to give up meat.
Boy oh boy, I had my first cross country run today. -_- Weeee fun. Not. Actually, it wasn't that bad. Then again, I walked half the time and ended up getting 11:14. Not so bad, an average time, and only 2 minutes under an A for girls (guys have to get under 7 minutes for an A. hahaha. I don't know what they're so mad about. It used to be 6.). But, then again, I had all my friends, guys and girls, asking, "WHAT'D YOU GET? I got 6:59!!!" Rub it in.
Aaaaaaaaaah pizza at lunch was REALLY GROSS! The lunchladies must've known I was coming and hurriedly hid all the pepperoni and cheese under the counter. Which leaves Hawaiian (ew) and special (double ew). So I had to get a piece with a few peppers and a mushroom on it. Picking them all off didn't help. I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M PICKY! It's genetic...I think. So are free earlobes...but mine are attached, even tho free earlobes are the dominant gene. I love genetics. But it's like, come on people, get with the program. YES, my hair is naturally curly, IT'S CALLED GENETICS!!! Other peeps: I dunno, looks like a curling iron to me!
Yeah, that's basically it. Life is boring right now. And I'm reading a book called "Spy High". Main character: uses hot girls and TOTALLY FULL OF HIMSELF LIKE ACE!!!!!!! More later (yeah right).

No comments: