Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blueh

Woke up at 2 AM. Was up for 3 hours, dehydrated and insomniactic (is that even a word?). Then I woke up my parents and puked on my bed. Aren't you glad you go to know this little bit of info? So yeah, I've got the flu and currently have a fever of like 100.2, but I feel AWESOME!! (no joke) I can keep food down now and I get to skip school after last day of WASL, YAY!! But my brain is a little fried from hours of on and off sleeping and "Jakers!". (although watching pigs tramp through Ireland is actually quite relaxing)
About famine: Really confused. My parents were sort of hinting that I wouldn't be able to go (maybe they didn't mean to, but that's what I picked up), but last night, everything was under control and I CAN go. Depending on tomorrow, anyways. It was pretty weird...
That's basically it. I need to check my library account. Cuz I think I MIGHT have "Party Princess" and/or "Size 12 is not fat". Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

No comments: