Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The meltdown

I'm about to have a meltdown. I ate breakfast roughly 40 minutes ago, even tho I've been up for more than 2 hours. I have to practice trombone for a very long time (45 minutes IS a long time!). Luke still needs exercise (I've decided he's only sometimes evil, judging by the wound on my wrist that bled for like 4,000,000 hours, almost convincing me that I have VON WILLEBRAND DISEASE! But I don't. Note: VW is also found in animals. He was being extremely cute yesterday...even for him.). I have to read or I'll fall over dead from boredom. And there's a level 1 (or so it says) SUPER HARD sudoku puzzle on the kitchen table from Saturday that NEEDS SOLVING!!!!!! I hate to say it, but sometimes I can't wait for school.
Maybe typing in green will make me feel better. No. It just hurts my eyes.
Blue? No.
Orange? I use it too much.
Pink. Oh gosh, no.
Aaaaah, scary goth nail shade of blue...me like.
I'm going to see "Ice Age 2" today! Yaaaay! Sorta. I don't find Skrat all that funny. I've only seen the trailer 20 times and it's like, "Hahaha. Hahaha. Give me a break." And Queen Latifah is playing a crazy mammoth. If I were her, I'd choose someone other than Ray Romano as a costar.
I made snickerdoodles last night. Wow, it even sounds weird. Doodles. That snicker. But taste good. It's actually harder than it sounds. I had to roll each individual perfectly round ball of yellowish dough in two tablespoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Then I ran out of sugarcinnamonstuff and had to make more, giving me WAY more than I needed, so there's a batch of cookies that is nearly BLACK with cinnamon. I need a new color, this one's dumb. They're good, tho.
I still haven't seen the end of "Ms. Congeniality". I brought that up due to the fact that we went to the library yesterday and got it on DVD. But we only get it for 7 days. :( Do I really want to read "A Conneticutt Yankee in King Arthur's Court"? Because it's REALLY long and there are other books I want to read/listen to (I seriously got like 4 books on tape/CD). But I liked the Whoopi Goldberg version of the movie... Only that was called "Camelot" or whatever and that dude had a MULLET! It was worse than David Couliers. Eeeeeeeeep.....

No comments: